A small film festival in even smaller rooms. Beautiful Piermont on the Hudson serves as the backdrop for this exciting international film festival. Located just 13 miles north of the George Washington Bridge, the festival is easily accessible for all in NYC, with picturesque upstate NY village charm, on the Hudson River. The Village of Piermont has been featured in such films as, "The Purple Rose of Cairo" and "At First Sight" and represented on the small screen with, "The Blacklist" and "Law & Order". The festival will feature screenings with Q and A's, outdoor musicians and special guests. This event is free to the public.
Rules & Terms
Applicant must have created the project or, have written permission from the owner of the content to submit the film to us.
1. Film must be completed and un-released.
2. We do not accept any films made before 2020.
3. Film must be in English.
4. All fees are non-refundable.
5. The same film can be entered in more than one appropriate category, but each category requires an additional entry fee.
6. PFF is not responsible for any tangible materials that arrives broken.
7. All films must be submitted digitally.
8. Categories may be edited by the judges if deemed necessary.
9. International winners (if receiving a cash prize) can be paid only through PayPal or may give to the charity of their choice, as long as it can be accessed through the internet, and accepts US currency.
10. Winner must provide DVD, if necessary.
11. All winners and selections are to be shown at the Piermont Film Festival.